Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Carlton ready to pop champagne

Operation Bootcamp - 2 days left

Carlton has one more full workout, then Friday is the big day.

"I'm ready for this to be over," he said. "I'm counting down."

Today's workout was more abs, which the group also did on Tuesday. They did pyramid sets which means they performed the number of crunches as the count. For example, if they were on repetition number three they performed three crunches. They counted up to 10.

"I really couldn't get through it," he said. "I had to take a lot of breaks in between."

He said the pain from the workouts takes his mind off any sentimentality about camp ending.

He has a bottle of champagne in his refrigerator. After Friday's physical test, he plans to drink a few glasses that evening and sleep.

"That's my celebration."

No comments:

Post a Comment