Monday, June 8, 2009

Yay! mom, but now I'm scared

My mother sent me a text on Sunday. She's worked out five days a week for three weeks. I'm proud of her. This is the most consistent she's been in minute.

I offered to workout with her when I go home in a few weeks. She invited me to go to her aerobics class.

Ugh, I was thinking we'd walk together. You know, spend a little mother-daughter time, walking around a park. But no, she wants me to be in a room with a skinny chick who wears headphones and has way too much energy.

I always look crazy in aerobics. I usually go in the wrong direction. And I don't know any of the commands they use. Me and my big mouth.

1 comment:

  1. Yay mom is right. For real... if mom has found something she likes, by all means suck it up and go with her. (Nobody's looking at you going the wrong way anyway.) That's one of the hardest parts if you've never exercised consistently before - finding something you enjoy. Woo hoo mom!

    ReplyDelete